Thursday, March 5, 2009

Altered Favor Tin

I just love those litttle tins that you can get for wedding favors, the problem is they just aren't quite big enough!! So, I altered one to hold just a little more.

The tins I found at the craft store and using some sticky strip I added plain acetate to extend the tin. Then using the Crop-A-Dile I punched a hole in each side of the lid, marked the holes on the acetate and using the small handheld punch, punched through the acetae. I threaded the 1/4" grograin ribbon through and knoted.

I used the SU Birds and Blooms & Lots of Tags sizzlits dies. I layered the flower on top of the tin using Rose Red, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. The sentiment is from the Level 1 hostess set Sweet Little Sentiments.

Check back for some Easter ones!!

0 comments: