Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Technnique Class Announcement!!

New Club/Class Starting!! On the 3rd Thursday of the month I will be holding a Technique Class at 6:30, my house beginning February 18th and running for 6 months until July 15. The details are as follows -

** To "join" the club will cost $20 - which will cover the cost of a 6X6 linen ring album with 16 page protectors ...(catalog value $19.03, so you are getting free shipping).

**It is not necessary to "join", you do have the option of coming and learning the new techniques each month if your schedule permits. Each month I will post the 4 new techniques on my blog and also send an email during the first week of the month. You can then decide if you would like to join us.

**You will make a "recipe" card with instructions and small sample for your album and a card with the new technique to either keep as a sample or use.

The cost for the monthly class is $15 (that's less than $4 for each technique!!). There is NO ADDITIONAL ORDER REQUIRED!! You can simply come, learn the new technique and leave with tons of new ideas!! However, if you chose to order the class is FREE with a $25 order (before shipping and sales tax).

** In six months, you will learn 24 new ideas!!

** In addition, you are welcome to bring a friend along at any time. Your friend will receive the new technique and card in page protectors with the option of purchasing the album to keep them in and you get 50% off the class!!Please let me know if you are interested by the end of the month so that I have plenty of time to order every one's album. Also, I would LOVE to offer this class while the kids are in school too. If I have 3 people interested, I will also hold this class at 11 am on the 3rd Thursday of the month. As always, I will provide drinks and a light snack.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

0 comments: