Monday, August 24, 2009

Anything BUT a card - PPA4

The new folders Stampin' Up has available are beautiful!!! With most of my clubs starting up next month I wanted to give all my members something that they can keep all of their items in and this is what I came up with....
Each folder will be monogrammed with their initial and has a coordinating tab with Velcro to help keep it closed. The tab is made out of matching DSP and chipboard (from the DSP packs) for added strength.
The inside has a pocket on the left side for a current Mini and the upper pocket is designed to hold the punch card that I will be handing out. The right side has a matching binder clip that will hold their weekly instruction sheets and current promotions.
Thanks for looking!!!


2 comments:

Pals Paper Arts said...

What a great use of the new folders.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ PPA.

MaryR said...

this is an adorable altered folder. I love the little touches to make it so functional