Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Challenge

Found this great site that just started doing weekly challenges. Maybe this will help me keep up with posting!! For all the info click here



I used Simple Friendship (pg 105 in the catty). Stamped the flower background with Versamark Ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock. The Melon Mambo print is from the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper mounted onto cardstock. I used a sponge dauber to color the White Taffeta ribbon Bermuda Bay and tied that together with Chocolate Chip ribbon.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Pals Paper Arts said...

What wonderful use of accessories, right down to the library clip!

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, April! I love how you accented with the buttons and the library clip! Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for participating in the first PPA challenge!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I adore your buttons and clip. Way to rock the PPA color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Tracey Parrott said...

Butterflies and buttons...my favorite! Beautiful card!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, April! I really like how you stamped your background using Versamark...looks great! Love your butterfly and buttons, too! Most of all, I love the double ribbon and how you clipped your oval to the ribbon with the library clip! Great overall balance and the challenge colors match your blog colors! Thanks for participating in the first challenge hosted by PPA! Join us tomorrow for our first sketch challenge!

Margaret Moody