Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tricky Tray/Chinese Auction Donation



Every year at our Church Festival there is a huge Tricky Tray/Chinese Auction that attracts a lot of people. I always donate something from my flower shop and also something personal. This year I have soooooo many items from SAB that I earned, so I thought - Why Not? Maybe it will spark some curiosity from people in town that don't know what it is and with any luck the winner may turn into a lead???
I included a SS Kit from a few years ago, 4 SAB sets, SAB DSP, SAB Ribbon Bundle, current catalog and upcoming mini along with a calendar and sticky note matchbook (with all my info on the back) and a set of boxed note cards that I made.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ohhh April, I am on my way to the church now and I will be trying to win your basket!!

Jennifer said...

yeh...I didn't win it :(